Monday, March 2, 2009

I finally figured out how to post stuff on my blog.... I hope!

May 30 Seems to be coming faster than I thought it would and I still have a lot to do. I have the pattern for my dress. I need to call the lady doing my flowers and the lady who might do the cake. I'm pretty sure I know what invitations I want and need to ask my brother to help me send them the picture I want to use. I'm usually no good with Internet stuff. (it took me this long to figure out how to post) So things are coming along. I need to remember to have fun with this and not stress so much.

My sister is getting married the week after I am so we have lots to do. It's a really exciting time for my family. 2 Weddings and my brother and his wife had their first baby yesterday!! She's so pretty! I can't wait to go visit them.

Besides family stuff... I have a choir concert at my school next week and I don't have all the songs memorized yet!! Yikes! Oh well, I'm good at looking like I know whats going on!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie,
    I love you, you're awesome! You have done a great job with the blog here. You're fantastic. Really, great choice of design and I really enjoy looking over what you wrote. You will do great at the concert cuz you're amazing. I'll see you there. Te quiero mi amor- Toodles--- Tu hombre, Nathan

    ReplyDelete