Monday, March 9, 2009

More wedding plans

I talked to a lady about making my wedding dress last week. I found a pattern that I love! And she thinks it will work. It's not a wedding dress design but it will be so so so pretty! She also told me she's never made a wedding dress before but the dresses she brought out for me to see looked store bought. I have no concerns there. Now I just need to pick the fabric!!! I also talked to a lady about making a cake. I found one I really like and I think it will fit in with the overall theme of the wedding. (there isn't a real theme but more just elegant) anywho... I'm way excited!! We also decided on maids of honor dresses and we are using the same dress in both weddings! They are really pretty.

It's been snowing here off and on which I hate. I'm so ready for 85 degree weather. But I'm going to Florida in a few weeks!!! YES! And sarah, I'm the favorite aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment